Attorney Dustan O. Neyland
After Dustan O. Neyland graduated from Oklahoma City University School of Law, he began his legal career at a celebrated civil litigation firm where he learned how to uncover the important facts of cases and develop successful litigation strategies. Dustan went on to work as a prosecuting attorney, handling such types of cases as juvenile, misdemeanor, and felony offenses.
It was during his time as a prosecutor that Dustan also learned about how police officers and law enforcement agencies trample on the constitutional rights of people accused of crimes. This experience in which alleged offenders are frequently treated as criminals even before they ever set foot in court inspired Dustan to be the voice for the accused. With a passion for protecting the rights of alleged offenders, Dustan provides aggressive legal defense for clients all over Manhattan and Brooklyn.
In addition to his training at law school, Dustan has also completed Forensic Chromatography Course of the American Chemical Society. This experience not only allows him to understand when crime lab analysis errors are made in drug cases, but it also helps Dustan challenge prosecutors who use invalid science in the courtroom.
Dustan has received numerous honors over the course of his legal career. He was named a Reader’s Choice for Best Attorney by Living Magazine in 2013, and Dustan has also been included among the Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers in 2013 and 2014.
- University of Texas at San Antonio, B.B.A. in Economics
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D.
Licensed to Practice In:
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (SDNY)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York (EDNY)
- United States Supreme Court
- New York State Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Robert J. Turner American Inn of Court
Midtown Office (Main): 535 5th Ave #2500
New York, NY 10017
Our Practice Areas
Meet Our Attorneys
Experience as a former prosecutor gives Jeffery Greco an edge in building the strongest possible defense strategy for the accused in New York City.
A thorough investigation is key to finding every reasonable doubt and getting charges reduced or dismissed for NYC defense attorney Dustan Neyland.
RECENTLY ON OUR BLOG
- What Is a Plea Bargain & Does It Benefit a Criminal Defendant?
- First Steps If You Are Arrested for Embezzlement in New York
- Stay Safe on the Road: Driving Tips from a New York DWI Defense Attorney
- NYC Criminal Defense Lawyer Explains: What Is Statute of Limitations?
- Defending Against Assault Charges in New York City